iPad 1 legacy restore shows purchase on Feb 1, 2013 but tries to download Version 6.0

Options
lowell99
lowell99
Community Member

I'm trying to restore my iPad 1. I bought this iPad with cellular 1 week after it became available in 2010. I am pretty sure I purchased 1Password for it soon afterword. My first purchase of 1Password for Mac was on Sept 6, 2008 so I would have followed up with the iPad pretty quickly after purchasing it in 2010. I do not have an iTunes back up. It locked up when an 2008 iMac hard drive died and the Time Machine drive was corrupted during the failure. I chose not to restore my iPad 1 back in 2011 and just waited. Now it has been restored as new and I looking to put 1Password back on it. I have a Lion MacMini running 1Password 3.8.22

After following your directions on the page for legacy versions
https://support.1password.com/legacy-versions/ios.html
the icon in the purchases on the iPad is labeled as being purchased Feb 1, 2013 but when I try to download, the current version 6.01 shows up and fails. I get asked to upgrade to iOS 9. What am I missing?

1Password Version: 3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOs
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm trying to restore my iPad 1. After following your directions on the page for legacy versions https://support.1password.com/legacy-versions/ios.html the icon in the purchases on the iPad is labeled as being purchased Feb 1, 2013 but when I try to download the current version 6.01 shows up and fails. I get asked to upgrade to iOS 9. What am I missing? I bought this iPad with cellular 1 week after it became available in 2010. I am pretty sure I purchased 1Password for it soon afterword. I do not have an iTunes back up.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lowell99: The only way to install an app no longer available in the App Store (such as 1Password touch/Pro version 3) is if you have a copy of it saved in iTunes on your computer and can sync it to your iOS device. Otherwise the app simply is no longer available, as it was discontinued some years ago. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.

This discussion has been closed.