I downloaded the latest software for my iPad and lost the use of 1Password. How do I fix it?

Options
kirby_kuklenski
kirby_kuklenski
Community Member

I downloaded the latest software for my iPad and lost the use of 1Password. The 1Password icon is still there but as soon as you select it, it goes back to the welcome screen on the iPad. I tried to download the app from the AppStore and it shows that I have already purchased it so I can't redownload it. What should I try?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I downloaded the latest software for my iPad and lost the use of 1Password. How do I fix it?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@kirby_kuklenski as the problem is with 1P for iOS I have moved your post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P for iOS forum where you will get more help.

Can you please confirm that you're using 1P6 for iOS and are running iOS 9? It may be helpful for us to know that.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kirby_kuklenski: Indeed, if you can tell us a bit about your setup we'll be better equipped to help. Have you tried restarting your iPad? Often that will resolve strange update or launch issues. Thanks in advance! :)

• hankhury
    hankhury
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem I think. My iPad was set to auto update apps and I believe that during the 1Password update the connection was lost. Now when I press UPDATE it just blinks and won't update. I tried starting the app and it froze on the opening screen. Had to reboot the iPad to continue. Then I deleted the app and tried to DL it again from the App store. When I press on the cloud image it doesn't do anything - won't let me redownload it. Rebooted the iPad again but no luck. Running iOS 9.1

• Ben
    Options

Hi @hankhury,

Do you have parental controls / restrictions enabled on your iPad?

Have you tried restarting it?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.