I already have a 1password license for IOS and Mac. I work for a school that issued me a Dell.

Options

I already have a 1password license for IOS and Mac which I recall paying $49.99 for about a year ago. I now work for a school that issued me a Dell and my Mac is a home computer. The bundle costs less than my initial license since I am a teacher. Can I get access for my PC without having to rebuy a license that costs more than the initial one? Thank you, Ryan

1Password Version: 1password 4 for windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I already have a 1password license for IOS and Mac. I work for a school that issued me a Dell.

Comments

• Hi @rkaplan,

You certainly don't have to pay the full price as we do allow customers to grab the discount on the Windows license to match the bundle price and you're also eligible for educational discount since you're working for a school now. The current price at the store right now are on sale for 40% because of the Cyber Security Awareness Month, that's why you're seeing a price difference that doesn't match since your original price.

Please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase/license information and we'll give you a discount.

• rkaplan
    rkaplan
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have emailed a copy of the thread and my purchase receipt from Apple to the address you listed. I look forward to hearing back so I can gain access on my work PC. Sincerely, Ryan

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rkaplan: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, and I'll respond there shortly! :)

ref: JTK-97463-641

This discussion has been closed.