Install button disabled when updating 1Password Beta

nobster
nobster
Community Member

I am having problems updating (and now installing) 1Password Beta. The same problem has previously been reported (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/22395/unable-to-install-latest-beta-b12-too-but-for-a-different-reason) but was never resolved. My security settings are correctly set to allow installation of apps from sources other than Play Store. When I try to install I get to the page that asks "Do you want to install this application? It will get access to: ..." At the bottom of the screen are the Cancel and Install buttons. However, the Install button is disabled. When I try to click on it nothing happens. I then have to cancel the installation to get off the page. Originally I thought this was just because I was updating so I uninstalled 1Password from my phone and tried a clean install but the same thing happens now. Unfortunately because I uninstalled it I no longer have any working version on my phone. Help would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 5.2b
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android Lollipop
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot click install button android

Comments

• Sorry to hear you're not able to install 1Password. Are you using a screen filtering app like Twilight or Lux that draws a filter on your screen? If you are, could you disable the app and try to install 1Password again. Let me know if that works.

This discussion has been closed.