I do not see how to log in to a account so I can sync my iPhone with it.

Options
Reallyhispanic
Reallyhispanic
Community Member

Hi there,
I am testing the free version for Mac.
When I installed it it did not ask me to create a log in. I do not see where do I do that. How will it know it's me when I install the iPhone version?
I actually had the iPhone version first. It was a free app. I was able there to create an account and all. Not the case with the Mac Version. And looking into the iCloud connectivity: I do NOT see your programs there at all.
Really confused on this account/log in-out thing.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/saving-a-login, ug:mac/index, kb:contact-us, ug:mac/getting-started, kb:icloud-faq

Comments

• Hey Frank! Sorry about the confusion here. 1Password does not have accounts. Each user can create their own vault, which is stored only on their device unless they choose to sync it to another one.

I actually had the iPhone version first. It was a free app. I was able there to create an account and all.

When you say you created an account in the iOS app, do you mean you set up syncing so you could access your 1Password data on other devices? If so, the reason you're not seeing an iCloud option in the free trial of the Mac app is because it's not available. You'll need to download the Mac App Store version of 1Password to access iCloud sync. You can grab it here if you'd like.

Does that help to clear things up a bit? :)

• Reallyhispanic
    Reallyhispanic
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it does.
    Thanks man.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! On behalf of penderworth, you're most welcome! I'm glad that helped. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.