encriptionKeys.js missing

haikai
haikai
Community Member

While sincing with dropbox the error File EncriptionKeys.js is missing appears.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @haikai. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble syncing. It looks like a critical file (encryptionKeys.js) is missing from your vault, and we'll need to use another device to recreate it.

Are you syncing with another device (Mac, Windows, or iOS)? If so, please let me know what OS it runs and what version of 1Password it has installed.

Thanks!

• haikai
    haikai
    Community Member

Thanks for the prompt response. Yes I am using 1password version 4.5.2 also on my Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0. But when I initially set sinc option to my SD card now I don't have option to change it to Dropbox. ..and I want to since boh my devices with the same 1password account. Please advice.

• Thanks for the update, @haikai. Other than the Galaxy S4, what device(s) are you using 1Password with?

Also, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• haikai
    haikai
    Community Member

My other device is Tablet Galaxy S. The error I got from the tablet. The phone galaxy S4 I do not have option listed to change the sinc option from SD card to drop box. Soon I will send thie diagnose file from my both devices

• haikai
    haikai
    Community Member

I just send the diagnostic reports from both of my devices, bur sorry, I do not know how to send a links here..

• Thanks! We are reviewing your diagnostic reports right now. Let's continue our conversation there.

This discussion has been closed.