1P crashes immediately after start

Options
smartiboy
smartiboy
Community Member

I use 1P since long long time and always loved it.
but since IOS9 and El Capitan 1P makes me more an more headaches.

At Moment i use iPhone 6 plus with IOS 9.02 and 1P even after a re-installation keeps crashing within seconds (so i cant send a diagnostic report i guess).
After new installation from APP Store i choose existing Tresor and then WLAN Syncing. It starts syncing and then crashes
When i restart 1P it keeps crashing after seconds.
I already optimized the database on my 1P on my iMac (El Capitan) but i did not help.

PS: i also tried iCloud syncing but no difference

what should i do ?

1Password Version: latest as of today
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.11
Sync Type: WLAN / iCloud

Comments

• Hi @smartiboy,

On iOS, there is a known issue in iOS 9.0 that causes this crashing. Sometimes a simple restart of the phone fixes the issue. If not, can you try it again after updating to iOS 9.1 and let us know if that helps.

On Mac, you should still be able to send us a diagnostic report. If you can not, you can try turning off WiFi momentarily, so 1Password will not try to sync, then you can turn it off temporarily.

After that, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Cheers,
    Kevin

• smartiboy
    smartiboy
    Community Member
    Options

just send the report.
    support ID is [#KDV-91115-596]

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @smartiboy. We've received your report and will respond by email as soon as we can. Thanks!

Ben

ref: RZZ-56528-776

This discussion has been closed.