Bank of America login-works with Norton ID safe NOT with 1Password?

Options

USING 1PASSWORD 4 for WINDOWS:
Get the frames message, reviewed prior post on this issue and 1P is aware of it for some time. Is it fixed since it came up several yrs ago? I just bought 1Pas and disappointed that Norton ID safe can handle login for BOA but 1Password can not. Or am I missing something to make it work as smooth as Norton ID safe?
Thank you

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: NA
Referrer: forum-search:Bank of America login-works with Norton ID safe NOT with 1Password?

Comments

• Hi @dfitz,

I don't have an account with them, so I tested with a fake account and it did fill in both fields for me on this page: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnScreen.go

Try entering in the username and password on that page but do not submit the form yet. Instead, click on the 1Password icon, go to Settings > Save New Login. Save it as a new Login instead of replacing your current Login, and see if this specific item will work for you.

If not, can you tell me which browser you're using?

• dfitz
    dfitz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,
    Thank You, that fixed it. I have been using Norton ID Safe which has worked great for all my log in but needed a better solution for all my passwords etc. I have some other logins with the same issue.
    Thank you

• You're welcome! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

This discussion has been closed.