Is anything new with displaying section names in 1Password for Windows?

Options

Hello, once upon a time... Year ago I noticed the 1Password for Window doesn't display section names. Alex replied to me that it is on a to-do list, but nothing has changed. Do you still plan to implement this cool feature to a Windows version of the application? It is great that I can see sections on my iPhone, but it drives me crazy whenever I need to find a proper information in any item with lots of fields. E.g. for some software licenses I need to track previous version keys and upgrade information, and I have to name each field like "license key of V16", "order no. of V16", "date of purchase of V16" etc., because I can't recognize they are in a section related to a specific version. Or, I have to open the detail of the item in the edit mode to see the section names...

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 4.6.0.BETA-591
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Display sections in Windows version

Comments

• Hi @oksoftware,

I know it has been a while but unfortunately, we made no progress on this yet. We do apologize but we do not have a timeframe on this important fix yet.

• Kristian
    Kristian
    Community Member
    Options

Any news here? It is very difficult to find out the correct field without seeing the section names.

• Unfortunately not. We're sorry about the inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.