Licence Key info Incorrect & App Store Update Issue

Options
Nyc246
Nyc246
Community Member
edited October 2015 in Mac

Here are Issues:

1. The "About 1password" shows the following info: 1password Version 5.3 (530029), Mac App Store;

2. When I press "Update" in App store I receive the following error message: "Update Unvailable with This Apple ID" - about 6 months ago when I upgraded 1password from the App Store I was charged a licence fee. I called Appstore and they cancelled the charge but now I also can't upgrade from the Apple App Store.

3. The Licence Key associated with [redacted] shows: "1password 3 for MAC" however I am currently running 1Password V5.4

Questions:

1. Can you provide instructions and information to resolve the App Store Issue so that I may update 1password through the App Store?

2. Can you update the information attached to the Licence Key for Account: @#$%#@gmail.com?

Thank you,

Kash

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 530029
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Icloud
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• Jacob
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hey @Nyc246,

Sorry you're having trouble updating 1Password in the Mac App Store. I've removed the email address in your post since this is a public forum.

Could you first check to make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the app? You can check for the receipt email in your archive if you still have it. If you are definitely signed in with the correct address, try restarting your computer and performing the update again. If that doesn't work, the best option would be to contact Apple.

We don’t receive any information about App Store purchases, so only Apple can help out with finding it. Here's how to get in touch with them:

1. Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com
    2. Sign In with your Apple ID.
    3. Select the "Apps" tab and locate 1Password
    4. Click the "Report a Problem" button
    5. Choose “Problem is not listed here”

Please report back here to let us know how everything goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.