Passwords out of sync after updating to iOS9 but keeping Mac on OS Yosemite

Options
GRL
GRL
Community Member

I have updated my two iOS devices to iOS 9, but am keeping my Mac on OS Yosemite for a while until critical software I use e.g. CAD is updated to work with OS El Capitan. Since upgrading to iOS9, a number of my 1 Password passwords are out of synch with each other, e.g. recent password updates are in my Mac but not on my iOS devices. It could be even more messy than this, but I have not gone through all the passwords needless to say.

1Password 6.0 on iOS is 9.1 on iPhone 6+ and iPad ( 3rd gen? - first retina display)

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: (540048)
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Passwords out of sync after updating to iOS9 but keeping Mac on OS Yosemite

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does anything in this knowledge base article help?

Dropbox sync is not working

Stephen

• Hey @GRL! Did the article that Stephen linked to help out with this? This issue is usually fixed by disabling sync across your devices and enabling it again. With Dropbox, you'll also need to make sure to remove the vault from your Dropbox before enabling the sync again so there are no conflicts. If the article Stephen linked to didn't help, let us know!

• GRL
    GRL
    Community Member
    Options

I'm back up and running, thank you all....

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.