Mac Spinning Wheel -1 Password 4 Won't Open on Mavericks 10.9.5

Options
samdix
samdix
Community Member

Hi: I have an iMac desktop. I am still using Mavericks 10.9.5, don't use dropbox, or icloud and prefer to save my password on my Western external drive, have been doing this for years. Now, the app itself won't open, I am still using version 4. Fortunately, on Firefox the mini still works.
But as soon as I open 1password on my desktop - I get the mac rainbow spinning ball. 1 Password opens to a blank screen, won't accept password. I have been able to find the backups created and saved it to my external drive.
Why is this happening -any thoughts? Something in Mac is preventing your app. I have not upgraded to Yosemite or El Capitan because Apple has screwed up so many times already and the crash reports are frightening. Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: 4.0
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: external drive saves

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @samdix,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac so we can get a closer look at what might be interfering.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is addressed quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• samdix
    samdix
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Okay, thanks Vee. Just sent it and Support ID is: your support ID is [#QKL-82176-438].

• @samdix Just wanted to let you know we received your report and we'll be getting back to you soon. :) Thanks for sending it over.

ref: #QKL-82176-438

This discussion has been closed.