alex46
alex46
Community Member

we forget my general pass . someone can help me as soon ???? tks im death

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:we forget that my general pass , someone can help me ??? Im death

Comments

• alex46
    alex46
    Community Member

before was perfect with finger we go inside , now is required the general pass !!!!!!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Your master password is required whenever your device is restarted, so it isn't surprising that you are being asked for it. And only you know that master password. No one can reset it for you. If you truly cannot remember it, you will need to start over. That will mean that your data will be lost and you will need to reenter it. Be sure you keep that master password in a very safe location, to prevent this from happening again.

There are some suggestions for you to try that may help you remember your master password. I'd suggest trying them before you start over. You can read them here: I lost or forgot my master password. Help!

Finally, posts here in the forum are answered by AgileBits staff by going from oldest to newest. When you repeatedly post like you have, you put yourself back at the end of the queue each time you add another post. So if they say the same thing, you will only delay your reply.

• Hi @alex46,

I don't have anything to add at this time to what hawkmoth has already mentioned. I hope his post proves helpful.

Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.