I have lost all my passwords

Options
Misbah
Misbah
Community Member

my passwords app kept quitting and asking if I wanted to send an error message which I did many times. I then had to do a system restore on my new i phone 6s and start from new as a set up I have now lost all my information

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:my 1 password kept quitting and then asking me if I wanted to send an error message which I did.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Misbah as your post appears to relate to 1P for iOS I have moved your post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P for iOS forum where you will get more help.

Please tell us:

• Whether you ever made a backup of your 1P data
    • Whether you ever sync'd your 1P data to any other device

Stephen

• Misbah
    Misbah
    Community Member
    Options

YES I MADE A BACK UP BEFORE THE SYSTEM RESTORE BUT APPLE ADVISED ME AGAINST USING THIS AS IT SEEMED TO HAVE A FAULT (AS MY APPS WOULD NOT UPDATE AND I COUD NOT AGREE TO ITUNES NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS IT DID NOT GIVE ME A TICK BOX TO AGREE) SO A COMPLETE SET UP HAD TO BE DONE ON MY PHONE AND I DID NOT REALISE I WOULD LOOSE MY PASSWORDS. THE APP ON MY I PHONE IS CALLED 1PASSWORD WITH A KEY SYMBOL ON IT AND I ALSO HAVE 1 PASSWORD WITH A LOCK SYMBOL ON IT. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL TO TALK TO SOMEONE?

• Misbah
    Misbah
    Community Member
    Options

I USED TO HAVE THE DATA ON MY I PHONE 4S WHICH HAS NOW BEEN WHIPED CLEAN THEN I TRANSFERED IT TO MY NEW I PHONE RECENTLY. BUT AFTER THAT IT WAS NOT USED IN THIS NEW SET UP. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi @Misbah,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We'd be happy to help you resolve this issue. Before we get started though I'm going to request that you please not type in all caps. It makes your messages more difficult to read, and it is also considered shouting when typing on the internet.

I've just sent you an email with the subject "Re: [#AWX-25741-148] In response to forum thread at AgileBits Support"

Please let me know here if you have not received that message. Otherwise, please send future responses as a reply to that email, and we'll handle this issue for you there.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: AWX-25741-148

This discussion has been closed.