Can't get 1PW to work with my banking site

I just downloaded 1Password to my Macbook Pro and my iphone. I am trying to figure out how to save my username and PW for my PNC accounts. I use both the browser Macbook and the PNC app on my phone to access the site. I have tried doing a manual save of the login but it hasn't worked for me. Can you please tell me how to go about doing this? Ideally, I want 1Password to generate the PW for the site and to be able to share it with my husband. This is the primary reason I purchased this app. Thanks!

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 6.0.2
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I am not sure how to set up autofil with PNC Bank site or app

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @Dana16,

I have a couple of questions to ask if I may.

1. What version of 1Password are you running? You've answered this already, I see you're running 1Password 5.4 for Mac.
    2. What is your preferred browser and the version of that browser?
    3. What version of the 1Password extension is installed? You've supplied the version of 1Password for iOS above so the link will help you find the version of the extension. This question just relates to the Mac.
    4. What is the URL for the page you are having trouble with?

I ask about the URL as being based in the UK I'm not always aware of the many banks elsewhere and sometimes the many different pages for logging in. This way I ensure I'm looking at the right page. Now just to say, banks are always the trickiest to work with because they often have multiple pages to them and we can't easily sign up to test. We will do our best to work with you, but it sometimes means there's a bit more conversation backwards and forwards as you help me create a good picture of how the site works for the bits I can't see. I'm confident we can work with PNC though.

This discussion has been closed.