iPad and iPhone synch issues

rockwech
rockwech
Community Member

Trying to sync 1Password on a mac to iPad and iPhone6S, both running IOS 9.1. . iPad synch never completes, it just keeps spinning. iPhone synchs very fast, but only transfers the title, not the other info. Only 34 items on mac, so there isn't much to transfer. MacBook Pro was just purchased and is running OS X El Captian v10.11.1. Have tried deleting mobile apps and reinstalling, but same results.
Thanks.

1Password Version: 5.4 (540046)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Captian v10.11.1.
Sync Type: Wi Fi

Comments

• Hi @rockwech ,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device. First, on iOS, go into Settings -> Advanced -> Diagnostics -> Log Settings and turn on WiFi Sync. Then try to sync through WiFi again. After that, follow the instructions at the page below to generate a diagnostic report.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• rockwech
    rockwech
    Community Member

Received BitBot number #IKL-35156-233

• rockwech
    rockwech
    Community Member

I was finally able to get things to sync. I needed to go into each entry separately and then save it. Apparently the CSV upload didn't work correctly. All devices now show the data. Thanks!

• Okay, thanks for the update @rockwech! Glad to hear things are working now.

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.