how to I email you for specific questions on my serial number?

funance
funance
Community Member

i need to email you on a question about my version and serial number? where do I send this info as I am not sure this is a private post and do not want to share pw serial numbers etc on this form.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb:educational-license, ug:mac/, kb:mac-app-store-vs-agilebits-store, kb:switch-from-agilebits-store

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

This is indeed not a private forum, so your instinct about not posting private information here is sound.

Send your questions to support+licenses@agilebits.com

• Jacob
    edited October 2015

Hey @funance! We're able to look up your account information using the email address you signed up with on these forums, but if you'd prefer to chat about things in private that's no problem at all. Once you send us an email, please post back here with the BitBot number you receive as a confirmation that we have received your message. That'll give us a chance to connect this thread with your email to us so we can quickly take care of things. Thanks!

• funance
    funance
    Community Member

Thanks everyone. Will do. So its support+licenses@agilebits.com? have to have the plus sign actually in the name?

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Yes, use the plus sign.

• @funance That is indeed the correct email address. If you don't include the plus sign, it won't get routed to the correct responder. Let us know once you get it sent over. :)

This discussion has been closed.