lost 1password on my laptop

memo
memo
Community Member
edited October 2015 in Mac

I had a problem with my laptop and had to reinstall the hard drive. i now do not have 1Password. I have it on my Mac desktop, iPhone and iPad. How do I get 1Password back?

Comments

• memo
    memo
    Community Member

I had to reinstall the hard drive on my laptop and 1 Password is no longer there.

• Hey @memo! I just merged both your posts so things are nice and organized. If you got your hard drive replaced, I hope things are back up and running smoothly. To get 1Password set up on your laptop again, you'll first need to re-download the app from where you got it before. This can be the AgileBits website or Mac App Store. I checked our system for licenses associated with the email address you used to sign up on these forums and did indeed find some. I've just reset those so you can get things up and running.

Once you get the 1Password app, you'll need to follow this guide to get your data set up on your laptop. If you sync your data with a service like Dropbox or iCloud, that will make things easy. Otherwise you can simply use a backup or export from your other devices. That guide will get you up and running in no time. Let us know if you need anything. :)

This discussion has been closed.