There are a few features that I'd like to see on the Windows app. Some may be bugs, but I'm betting most are missing features:
- Unlocking 1Password from the browser extension or system tray should unlock the vault in 1Password app itself
- Double clicking on a password from within the 1Password app should copy that password to the clipboard, same with username
- Columns in the 1Password app should customizable (I want to show username, hide last modified date)
- Ctrl - alt - \ produces a menu from the tray rather than the one in the browser, which is a bit confusing
- Can't right-arrow or left-arrow to see more details about a login, credit card, or identity so I could copy some other details (like a secondary password) without needing to open the full 1Password app
- Can't alt-tab to the 1Password app, only can access via the helper or the task bar when the "download icons" dialog is open, may happen at other times too.
- Custom font-size (default is a bit small)
As much as I like the Mac UI, it doesn't quit!
e fit in with Windows - background gradients, large toolbar, etc.
No way to "forget" an old vault
- There's a small - the "y" in "tray" is cut off.
1Password Version: 220.127.116.112
Extension Version: Chrome 18.104.22.168
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox