We have 1Password and 13 users and things are not syncing. We need help, how do we reach a live pers

Options

We have 1Password and 13 users and things are not syncing through to each users system.
Also when I select a file, it does not fill the auto info in for the usernames and passwords.
Additionally, I can not create new vaults, please help...how do we reach a live person to get us back on track.

1Password Version: 3.9.21.90
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:not syncing

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

As a start please supply some basic information. Please tell us:

• Exactly what version of 1P for Mac you are using (I don't recognise the version number you have given as one for 1P for Mac)
    • What sync method you use to sync your 1P data (Dropbox, iCloud or wifi)
    • What devices are being sync'd and the versions of 1P running on those devices

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @janell,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password! It looks like you're using 1Password 3 on Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion), so I've moved your message to our "1Password 3 for Mac" forum.

As Stephen said, we'll need to know some more details in order to help with the sync problem. Please confirm the exact version of the 1Password app on your Mac. Also, what version do the other users have on their Macs and/or other devices?

If you're using 1Password 3 for Mac, I'm guessing you probably use Dropbox to sync your 1Password data with the other users' devices. Is Dropbox sync currently enabled in the sync settings of 1Password on all devices?

As for the other problems you mentioned:

Also when I select a file, it does not fill the auto info in for the usernames and passwords.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean? It sounds like you're describing a problem with the 1Password extension in a web browser. Are you double-clicking a Login item from the main 1Password app, or selecting a Login item from the 1Password extension in the browser? Is this a problem for one specific Login item, or with all of your Login items? What browser (and version of that browser) are you using, and what version of the 1Password extension is installed in that browser?

Additionally, I can not create new vaults, please help...

1Password 3 for Mac doesn't support multiple vaults, as that was something we first added in 1Password 4 for Mac.

how do we reach a live person to get us back on track.

We're all live people here! :) We encourage the use of our support forums as our first line of customer communication as that lets us communicate with multiple customers at once, and allows customers to search for answers (it's often easier to find an existing solution here than to write out a new message). However, if you'd prefer a more private means of communication with our support team, you can email us at support@agilebits.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible once we receive it. If you email us, please include a link to this forum discussion as well as your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your message in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your email and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.