IE9 and logins

I recently upgraded to IE9 and 1Password no longer fills in the saved logins. When I first clicked on the icon to have the password for the site I was on filled in the login field was blank. It did not recognize the site I was on. I then manually searched for it and clicked Login but nothing happened. Now when I go to another site the app should recognize it retains what I searched for last time. Tried to manually search for the login for site I was on and same thing - would not fill in password. Help.

Comments

• clouts69
    clouts69
    Community Member
    stu wrote:

I'm sorry for the trouble here, clouts69, 1Password should be fully compatible with IE9.

Could you make sure you are running the latest version by going to Help > Check for New Version from within 1Password itself to get the latest update if one is available.

Once that's done, please go to Preferences > Browsers and ensure that Internet Explorer is checked and that it's detecting the right version of IE.

Please let me know how it turns out,

Thank you. I was and am running the latest version.
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    clouts69 wrote:

I recently upgraded to IE9 and 1Password no longer fills in the saved logins. When I first clicked on the icon to have the password for the site I was on filled in the login field was blank. It did not recognize the site I was on.

What site? Do you happen to have reproducible steps? Please be as specific as possible. Thanks!
  • clouts69
    clouts69
    Community Member

What site? Do you happen to have reproducible steps? Please be as specific as possible. Thanks!

Well, oddly enough now it is fine. I can't explain it. It just started working again. Go figure :)
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    I'm glad to hear it's working for you, clouts69. Please let us know if you see the problem again.
This discussion has been closed.