Why has Lars Olson not called me for out 3-15 phone link. Please advise. Malcolm

Alex161
Alex161
Community Member

Call booked for 3-15 pm today and I am still waiting. He was supposed to sort out 1 password for my android phone. Tracking I'd 5324004f. MALCOLM

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Android forum

Comments

• Alex161
    Alex161
    Community Member

Just had a message. Phone number problems. Leave for Lars to sort now

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi Malcolm!

Glad we were finally able to connect, and even more glad we were able to work through the issues around getting 1Password on your S2 synced up with Dropbox. Let me know if you have any further questions or run into any issues. Cheers!

• Alex161
    Alex161
    Community Member

Thank you Lars for your time and your expertise. It was my fault giving an incorrect telephone number for you to call from Toronto and until your e-mail saying you could not get through and my reply with further information that you managed to get through.

I am very grateful for you cotinuing on with the call and helping me download the 1PasswordAnywhere to my Galaxy S2 phone. Having checked it again this morning, it is syncing correctly and is just what I needed to have my Vault at hand just with my phone.

Your understanding and ability has saved the day and a big thank you also to the other members of the Team that helped before the phone link. Whenever there is problem, your team get it sorted out and it is a service that is truly exceptional. Thank you all.

Malcolm

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Thanks you for your kind words, Malcolm! It was my pleasure!

We're always here to help you, whether it's here in our discussion forums (probably the quickest way to reach one of us), via email, or on the telephone. You made my day with the glowing review. Thanks again. :-)

This discussion has been closed.