LDAP/Active Directory support

Options

Hi,

I love 1Password so I'm excited about 1Password for teams. Do you have any plans to integrate LDAP and/or Active Directory support to 1Password for teams? Right now, adding everyone one by one and restricting access if they leave the team or company is a bit cumbersome.

Thanks and greetings,

• Oliver

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thank you for the feedback, Oliver!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@osigge: Indeed, it's something we can consider for the future, but right now it's far too early to say one way or the other. Thanks for letting us know you'd appreciate directory support! :)

• ryanilg
    ryanilg
    Community Member
    Options

+1. My team also uses LDAP/Active Directory, so this would be a huge plus for us.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @ryanilg!

Ben

• smithwm
    smithwm
    Community Member
    Options

Please count me in. I love using the product for personal use but it would be Awesome to have AD/LDAP/Azure AD support so we can use it for corporate use!

• Jacob
    edited September 2016
    Options

Thanks for the love. :) Appreciate the feedback as well. I'll pass it along to the team.

ref: B5-580

• mrled
    mrled
    Community Member
    Options

Our company would really like this too - My boss likes 1Password but is leaning in a different direction for just this feature. Love 1P, would love to use it at work!

• Frank
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @mrled - Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm glad you love using 1Password and thank you for thinking of us :blush: We would love for you to use 1Password at work. I asked one of my team mates to reach out to you via email. We'll continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon. :+1:

ref: p/1533

• jaszczur171
    jaszczur171
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I would like to ask about LDAP integration. Is that something that we would see in the future. We are heavily invested in 1 Password with 20 team member. This team will triple by the end of the year. LDAP integration would go a long way. Is there any ETA on this feature ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jaszczur171: We don't offer ETAs for unreleased features, as it's not guaranteed that we'll ever do this even if we try. Plenty of things get delayed or end up on the cutting room floor, so we'll refrain from announcing anything until it's ready. Sorry I don't have better news for you right now.

This discussion has been closed.