Another vote for adding attachments (photos) in iOS

rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

Pleas add my vote for this feature. My wife and I will be traveling overseas and I while I can share our passport info via email into her 1p, I cannot include the photo attachments. While I have a Mac to add attachments, she has a Windows PC and does not want to use Dropbox.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks for the vote, @rlgleason51.

Ben

• jeffaxup
    jeffaxup
    Community Member

Agile bits really needs to add this feature (photo attach on iOS).
    I have been asking for it for years now and it is still not in the product.

Many of us rely on a visual record of many things from medical records to ID cards.
    When we take photos of these things they are insecurely stored in a standard photo album and not paired with relevant data.
    We need to be able to attach these things to a 1Password record/secure-note and then delete them from the iOS album.
    I understand that this can be done from the Mac and then synced, but that is a huge hassle and oftentimes the photo is not actually on the mac, it is on the iPhone.
    Please bump this up to a high-priority feature for your next release, I can't imagine it is that difficult technically.

• @jeffaxup,

If it were technically simple we would have done it already. ;) We do appreciate the feedback though. This is already one of our most requested and frequently discussed requests.

Ben

• jeffaxup
    jeffaxup
    Community Member

You guys may wish to check out an iOS app called PhotoVault. It supports importing images from the photo album on the iPhone, into the app, and securely storing them behind a password, and encrypting them. I would image that the same method could be used for 1Password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's definitely something we'd like to add. Thanks for letting us know you'd appreciate this feature too! :)

This discussion has been closed.