Repeated crashes on basic actions

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password repeatedly crashes when trying to edit Tags.

Comments

• ds495
    ds495
    Community Member
    Options

Mine is also crashing repeatedly. I have an older Mac Book Pro, about 8 years. It was fine, until I upgraded to Yosemite OS. Then I upgraded from version 2-3 to 5, but without success. It has crashed when clicking on the log-in entries, when clicking enter after putting something in the search box, crashed after scrolling through the log-ins, and clicking on the title of the login. Help!! I am going to have to switch programs. I did get an error message about some code, but it usually happens well before the crash time. I reported the error code exactly to Apple. I do have low memory.

• Hey @ds495! Your issue was a bit different from the one in the thread you posted in, so I moved things into your own thread to keep them organized. It sounds like your upgrade to 1Password 5 didn't go as well as expected. If you're having that many crashes, the fastest way for us to figure out what's going on is for you to create a Diagnostic Report.

Attach the report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.