It's Citi again.... Should we complain to them??

Options

I see in the forums there are problems with Citi. Even with the alternative link I get an error that I don't have banking privileges with them which is true - I only have an AT&T Universal card through them.

I cannot even get 1PW to offer to remember a login/password at their universal login site https://online.citi.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do

I realize Citi is the problem, so as a consumer, is there anything we can call and ask them to change?

Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Windows 7 SP1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:citi

Comments

• Hi @wandathomas,

Are you saying this URL cannot be used for your card: https://www.accountonline.citibank.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do

That's the URL that often works for many customers when the other URL you mentioned doesn't work. Please try it with your AT&T card and see if it works.

I'd also recommend saving it manually:

1. Enter your username and password but do not submit the form yet
    2. Click on the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar and go to Settings > Save New Login
    3. Make sure you choose to create a new Login item instead of replacing for now. You can delete the older one if the new item works better.
  • wandathomas
    wandathomas
    Community Member
    Options

I did as you suggested above and saved as new.
    I logged out.
    I went to the link again and clicked on the login I just saved
    This is what I got:
    _Incorrect Information Entered

The information you entered does not match our records. If you continue to experience this issue, you may need to use the Look up User ID and/or Reset Password functions to access Account Online, as we may limit multiple sign-on attempts during a 24-hour period._

I then manually edited some fields created (a, b, c, d) and left only my userid and password. That didn't work either- same error. However, it DID offer to save it for me that time - some progress?

I appreciate your help.

• Hi @wandathomas,

I've repeated the same instruction on my Windows 7 PC with Chrome and I forgot one thing. Citi is censoring your username, so when you ask 1Password to save it, 1Password will save it in the censored form, so instead of "exampleusername", it is saved as "exam*****me"

Edit your Login item, replace the censored username with your username and see if that works.

After that I did the same, it works for me.

• wandathomas
    wandathomas
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah!! Thanks so much. That did the trick!

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.