iCloud Sync fails "CloudKit access was denied by user settings; Retry after 3.0 seconds" in logfile

Options
jdba07
jdba07
Community Member

I cannot get iCloud Sync to work. I tried reseting the iCloud Data from the application on my mac but see error message in the mini.app Log "CloudKit access was denied by user settings; Retry after 3.0 seconds" WiFi Sync works, of course. iPhone 6 Plus iOS 9, iMac OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite. iCloud Drive/Options/1Password Mini App enabled BUT two 1password mini.app icons are displayed in the iCloud Drive app list, 1 at the top one at the bottom. If I restart the mini.app in 1Password, it activates the top one. Also, in the Application Log it logged > Failed to reset CloudKit data: <CKError 0x608000453020: "Not Authenticated" . My other iCloud objects sync, like the calendar and contacts. I'm hoping you can assist me in determining what I can do to restore this.

1Password Version: 5.4 from Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud (Drive)
Referrer: forum-search:"CloudKit access was denied by user settings"; Retry after 3.0 seconds>

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hello @jdba07,

We did have a bug here and there is a workaround until we can get the fix into the two key platforms this applies to - iOS and OS X. I'm going to email you shortly with what is needed to successfully resolve this.

ref: JZM-46951-651

This discussion has been closed.