Beta wait list

Options

Hi,

I'm one of the lucky User who have the beta already, at least for business. I'm still waiting for my personal beta to be confirmed.
Would be cool to have a way to check who much are in front of my self. A short Webfrom, were you apply Team Name and register eMail address would be nice.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @random_31731ec7aea ,

I'm so glad to see that you're so excited to get set up with 1Password for Teams everywhere - we love that enthusiasm! We hope to streamline the approval process as we move forward, so hopefully the wait won't be much longer ... and then perhaps we won't even need to check in on wait lists. :)

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

Hi @Megan,

is it possible for you to share information of how many beta teams currently approved and how long the wait list is?

random

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @random_31731ec7aea ,

Unfortunately, I don't have those numbers to share right now. Our Chief Eliminator of Obstacles is working on a blog post discussing how the beta is progressing, so stay tuned to our blog for some of those details! :)

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

Hi @Megan,

Still didn't get my private team. My Business team is up and running. So it is not to urgent. Anyway since it takes weeks to get the beta access i would see a list how many are in front off me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015
    Options

@random_31731ec7aea: Definitely check your Spam folder, because as fas as I know all 1Password for Teams signups made prior to last week were approved earlier this week. I'll double-check that just in case though! :)

Edit: But if you signed up for your personal team under a different email address, just drop us a line from that account at support@1password.com so we can look into it.

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

Hi @brenty

I've used the same eMail adress like I have here in Forum. The team name is my domain name without .de .

I didn't have your mail in spam Folder. Could you resend it please.

Random

• I am sorry about the delay. I found your sign up and approved it just now.

Currently, we are working on a few more improvements before inviting new people. The major change that will soon be available is support for Safari browser. We figured out how to do this for the new team accounts but it is going to be a challenge for teams that are already created.

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

@roustem should I wait to test it?

• @random_31731ec7aea that's really up to you. We'll be providing instructions for how to convert the older accounts to the new keys, but it'll take a few minutes per user account. If you really want to use Teams right away, you're free to start doing so. :)

• @rickfillion It turned out to be more complex that we originally thought. This is because it won't be enough to simply use recovery to generate the new keysets for each user. Every team also has group keysets and currently we do not have any option to regenerate those.

• @Bernfrin that's right on the line of when we put the brakes on approving signups so that new accounts would all have the new keys required by Safari. As you can see we're still trying to figure out the migration path from the old keys to the new ones, and would rather that people start off with the new ones.

Rick

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member
    Options

@rickfillion Will there be an announcement made on when this is resolved? I was approved a while back but haven't signed up yet (for various reasons). I'm happy to wait a few days if it means being able to skip a manual migration.

• @EnerJi I'm pretty sure we'll be making a fair amount of noise about this, since Safari support has been our number one request. I have no exact date for you, but if I was in your shoes, I'd wait on it.

• tofubeer
    tofubeer
    Community Member
    Options

You might want to send out another email... The last one I received was on Nov 13th stating that "My plan is to invite everyone by the end of this month."...

• That plan didn't survive the contact with reality :)

I am sorry about the delay. We finally got the new 1Password for iOS update approved, testing the new 1Password for Teams update now and hope to start inviting everyone later today.

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

So I'm waiting for safarie support.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@random_31731ec7aea: We have Safari support already (finally?), but unfortunately we had to make some significant changes, such that it won't work with existing accounts, only newly created ones. Sorry for the inconvenience! However, we're working on a way to migrate existing accounts so that you (and the rest of us early adopters!) can use 1Password for Teams with Safari too. Stay tuned! :)

• sam_max
    sam_max
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi, I am asking on behalf of one of my clients if we can trial the Beta version otherwise we are looking at the singular 1Password Mac and PC account with multiple vaults on Dropbox for the time being. We can see a lot of cost being saved and this will be fantastic for the company as a resource for Finance, Normal users and personalised vaults. If this could be approved quickly we'd be happy! The email address is question for approval was: [email removed].

• Hi @sam_max,

I've removed your email address from the forum post since this is a public forum. Looks like your sign up was approved and you should be able to start testing out 1Password for Teams.

Cheers.

Rick

• sam_max
    sam_max
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @rickfillion ! I will check in with my client.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2015
    Options

Looking forward to your feedback! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.