Trouble syncing between Mac and iOS

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't sync 1 password between mac mini and iphones and IPads..

Comments

• raygreen
    raygreen
    Community Member
    Options

I cannot get 1Password to sync with iPhone and iPad.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@raygreen sorry but it's impossible to help with you giving up some basic information. Please tell us:

• What version of 1P for Mac you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information) (I've assumed you're also using a Mac as you've posted on the 1P for Mac forum)
    • Your OS X version number
    • What version of 1Password for iOS you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information)
    • Your iOS version number
    • What sync method you use to sync your 1P data (Dropbox, iCloud or wifi)
    • Whether you have a single 1P vault (your primary vault) or whether you have also created other (secondary) vaults on any of your devices

Stephen

• raygreen
    raygreen
    Community Member
    Options

Version of 1P for Mac Book Pro is: 5.4 (540046)
    My OS X version Number is: Yosemite 10.10.5
    Version of 1P for iOS is: unknown - do I need to purchased 1P for my iPhone and iPad for the sync to work?
    My iOS version Number is: unknown - do I need to purchased 1P for my iPhone and iPad for the sync to work?
    I use the iCloud method to sync with 1P data.
    I have only ONE vault.

Thanks for your help.
    Ray

• Hey @raygreen! It sounds like you just haven't installed 1Password on your iOS devices yet. You'll need to do that in order to use 1Password on there. :) The app is built on the freemium model, which means the app is free for the basic features and there's an in-app purchase for the Pro ones. You can download 1Password for iOS here. If you're using iCloud for syncing, just make sure you're signed in to the same iCloud account as you are on your Mac and choose iCloud when setting up your iOS devices. :) Let us know how it goes.

• raygreen
    raygreen
    Community Member
    Options

THANK-YOU!! I think we are done!! I appreciate everyones help!!

• @raygreen No problem at all! We're so very happy to help out. If you ever need anything, we'll be here. :) Have a wonderful weekend.

This discussion has been closed.