gerrypete
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Under Settings>Vault I see Dropbox Gerry Pete and
/ Apps/1Password/1Password.opvault
1Password
/ Apps/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain
Both switches are "Off"
What does that mean? When I turn the .opvault to "On" I get a message "...already enabled.
Also
Non-syncing vaults
/ Apps/1Password/1Password.opvault
Demo vault
Opvault is "On" and Demo is "Off"
What does this mean? I would expect that opvault is not a non-syncing vault since I am syncing it between Windows, Mac and IOS.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password for Windows Modern (alpha build) Win8.1 Windows Phone - Settings>Vault Questions

Comments

• @gerrypete from what I can recall about Windows Phone 8.1 there was a bug with on/off switches. Your opened vaults are incorrectly placed under "Non-syncing" vaults and not associated with vaults found in your Dropbox. That is why you can try to turn on Dropbox vaults and they fail, because they are already opened.

Please note that we do not evolve Windows 8.1 branch anymore and all focus is put to Windows 10. We retain Windows 8.1 packages in Store in hope that it can help people with read-only access to their data until they are ready to move to Windows 10.

• gerrypete
    gerrypete
    Community Member
    Options

Sergey,
    Thanks for clearing things up. I anticipate upgrading to a Windows 10 phone in the near future which I anticipate will solve the problems cited in my support request. I think that a robust help document would be of use upon final release of the Windows 10 version of 1Password to assist the user in the proper use of the program.

• Absolutely, User Guide is a must. It's just too many things are changing daily that we abandoned hope to catch up with UG and plan to get to it a bit later.

This discussion has been closed.