Nokia 950 1password app fails to link to dropbox

Linking to Dropbox with windows phone, Nokia 950, windows 10

Login, password works fine
Pin entered works fine
Link to drop box , get not found, the requested url /home/security.htm was not found on this server.

1Password Version: 1.5.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

@forbeskm: I'm a little bit confused about what you're saying is happening. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, it might be an idea to take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

1Password doesn't have anything called security.htm or a /home/ folder, so I suspect you're looking at something else entirely. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. For example, are you having this problem on the PC? The phone? In the browser? Thanks in advance! :)

• forbeskm
    forbeskm
    Community Member

I left what it was on, in fact it's in the first two sentences of my question, and I do have a clue with what I am doing.

Windows phone running windows 10, the Nokia Lumina 950

1password app

Offers to link to Dropbox which is where my 1passwprd file lives.

Linked fine on my 920. Doesn't link on new windows 10 950.

• forbeskm
    forbeskm
    Community Member

I take you do not support the windows 1password app based on lack of response?

• forbeskm
    forbeskm
    Community Member

Dropbox may have fixed it, it was under settings on 1password. Maybe one should learn their apps. The support repose for this was below unsatisfactory

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

I'm sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately I didn't have much to go on, so I was hoping to get some additional information from you in order to help. Additionally, you posted in the Windows category of the forums when it sounds like the issue was limited to your phone, which was why I asked so many questions.

The native Windows 10 Modern version of 1Password is currently in alpha, so you may want to take a look at that to run it on your Windows 10 phone, since that's the only version of 1Password designed specifically for Windows 10. You can find it in the Windows Store.

It sounds like Dropbox simply wasn't finished syncing your data to the phone. i'm glad to hear that you were able to setup Dropbox Sync in 1Password Settings after all!

This discussion has been closed.