chard
Community Member
edited November 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Is there any import tool for windows

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:import-lastpass, kb-search:import, kb:import, kb-search:import, kb:import-lastpass

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Hi @chard,

Sorry, can you be more specific?

1Password for Windows can import several formats, and there are converter tools to help convert / import others.

Are you coming from another password manager?

• chard
    chard
    Community Member

Import my list from LastPass to 1password.
    Also, I am getting this error message using the chrome extension "The 1Password helper must be running for the extension to work properly."

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2015

@chard,

For LastPass, use the lastpass converter from the converter suite. Read the first post, and follow the directions.

I'd suggest you use the new 1.08 Testing Bits version mentioned in the first post.

It might be best to post your Chrome extension question as a separate thread.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@MrC: Thanks! We can split it off into a separate discussion if necessary, but this is a pretty straightforward question/answer:

Also, I am getting this error message using the chrome extension "The 1Password helper must be running for the extension to work properly."

@chard: Indeed, 1Password needs to be installed and running in order for the browser extensions to function since we don't store your sensitive data in the browser extensions; it's all stored in your vault. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.