My key will not work. It shows an error message. I have sent in the screen shots. Help

Options

We purchased the program on line. We have a key sent to our email address. The program will not accept the key. We have sent screen shots. We either need our money back or a proper key that works. So far, not impressed. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My key will not work. It shows an error message. I have sent in the screen shots. Help

Comments

• Hi @Carolyn_9999,

Are you registering 1Password at work or in a restricted network? We have strict security requirements when connecting to our server to establish the validity of the license. If you're in a network that filters or intercept the secure traffic, the license validity check will automatically fail.

If this is a laptop that you bring home, I'd suggest trying at home if you can.

If not, can you tell me if you got the automatic response back from our BitBot? I can't find your email with the screenshots, if you could give me the support ID from BitBot, I'll look for the email.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.