How do I find out if I purchased my 1PASSWORD from agilebits for from the Apple store.

Options
westymo
westymo
Community Member

I purchased it two days ago and apparently I need to know to get started. I am totally lost. Bill

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I find out if I purchased my 1PASSWORD from agilebits for from the Apple store.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@westymo - If you go to the 1Passwords 5 menu on your Mac and click on About 1Password, the following screen will show your version number and the place where your license originated.

You haven't told us why this information is important to you in getting started. Can you let us know what issue you are facing that depends on that? Help could be on the way if you can post information like that.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @westymo,

Has Hawkmoth's post helped at all? If you need help getting started, I highly recommend reading through our User Guide, which can walk you through the process of installing the app and getting started saving items.

If there's anything specific that's tripping you up, please let us know and we'll start from there. :)

• westymo
    westymo
    Community Member
    Options

Megan and Hawkmoth, thank you both for your directions and advise. I am sure I shall be asking for questions. Westymo

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @westymo,

On behalf of Megan and hawkmoth, you're quite welcome! We'll be here to help if/when any other questions arise as you get 1Password set up. :) Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.