Cant access 1password Team Admin...

Options

So i saved the password for 1password Team Admin in 1password for some reason it did not get stored and is blank.
I cannot remember the phrase so how can i get recovery of this and regain access ?
I do have recovery code printed out but this does not help get this password reset etc ?
unless i am missing something

1Password Version: 4.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb-search:locke rout of 1password teams

Comments

• Hi @spectral,

If it is not saved in a login, please look for a separate Password item in your vaults (rather than a Login item), that may contain the password. Also, what version of 1Password are you using. We did have an issue in the past where it got saved to a Password item instead of in the login, but has since been fixed.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• spectral
    spectral
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks as a long time user i have seen this bug a few times but this is not the case. The password stored is completely different to one i used to setup Teams in first place. I presume it saved Ok as logged once but then some how a "generated" password replace the content as it is a long string now.

• spectral
    spectral
    Community Member
    Options

Overall i presume this Team is inaccessible. There is no Data in it as was testing things out anyway. So can delete and setup again ?

• Hi @spectral,

Please email support@1password.com, and we can help you with that.

Rick

• spectral
    spectral
    Community Member
    Options

Just replied to Marshalls Email. Thanks.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@spectral Thanks! We will handle it via email now. ref: SKQ-59139-663

This discussion has been closed.