I accidentally activated both of my 1Password licenses for Mac. Can you revert one to Windows?

todd.d
todd.d
Community Member

Dear Agile bits,
You will see that I have 2 licenses for 1Password. I meant to activate one for Windows and one for my Mac. I accidentally activated both of them for Mac. Can you revert one so that I can apply it to my Windows machine? Thank you.
Todd

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 2 1Password licenses and I accidentally activated both of them for Mac.

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

Hi @todd.d,

1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows use different kinds of licenses, so you wouldn't have been able to use one of those on a PC. But we'll be glad to help you sort this out. :) Are these licenses from the Parallels Mac app bundle?

• Michael_B
    Michael_B
    Community Member

Hi Vee
    I was looking at purchasing the Parallels Mac app bundle but as I have 1Password for Mac could I exchange the new Mac version for a Windows version as I have a Windows machine as well.
    Thank you
    Michael

• todd.d
    todd.d
    Community Member

Yes, that is correct, it is from Parallels desktop. When I clicked the activation link, I was pretty sure it took me to a page where I could have selected Windows or Mac. I accidentally selected Mac when I already have one. You'll see on my account, I have 2 Mac activations. Thank you in advance for any help.
    Todd

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

@Michael_B, @todd.d: Sorry for the confusion! Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase information and we'll take care of you! :)

• Michael_B
    Michael_B
    Community Member

Ok thanks for your help Brenty will do

Michael

• todd.d
    todd.d
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, I've tried sending an email to support+licenses@aglebits.com and support+licenses@aglebits.com without the + sign and both come back as undeliverable. See the latest response below. Can you send me a correct email or tell me how to enter this with a plus sign in the middle? Thanks.
    Todd

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

supportlicenses@aglebits.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    DNS Error: Address resolution of aglebits.com. failed: Domain name not found

• todd.d
    todd.d
    Community Member

Okay, I may have resolved this as you were missing an 'i' in agilebits. I just sent it so hopefully you got it, thanks.
    Todd

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@todd.d: Oh no! I'm so sorry! You're absolutely right. I was looking at 'licenses', but I missed the second one. I've corrected it in my previous post so it doesn't affect anyone else. :(

A big thank you for compensating for my error. We've received your email and I'll reply shortly.

@Michael_B: I'm not seeing any correspondence from you, so make sure you're sending to the correct address (my mistake) and post the Support ID you receive here so we can get that taken care of for you!

This discussion has been closed.