Mac for home -> PC for Work

Options
strothergaines
strothergaines
Community Member

Hello!

I purchased 1Password through the Parallels Bundle and am excited to get it all set up. I've been a bit hesitant to change up my passwords for things like my e-mail/Facebook/twitter that I access from my personal computer (Mac), my work computer (PC), and public computers while traveling (Mac & PC). I was wondering what the best option was for someone who will be using 1Password from not just one single computer but from many that are across operating systems too.

Thanks so much for your help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• alextran
    alextran
    Community Member
    Options

While I'm not on different operating systems, I utilize 1Password for my home/work computer and my iPhone. I've installed 1Password and Dropbox (for sycning) on all platforms and everything just works together. ;)

If you do that, you shouldn't have any issues.

There are other syncing options available with 1Password, but since you are on two different platforms, Dropbox will be your best bet.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@alextran: Indeed, you can use Dropbox to sync your 1Password data. It's supported in all current versions of 1Password across all platforms. Be sure to check it out and let me know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.