I have a new computer but can't figure out how to get 1Password to work.

Options
divabyday
divabyday
Community Member

I have a key but can't get it to enter because the page will not load.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• divabyday
    divabyday
    Community Member
    Options

Mac OS 10.11

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@divabyday:

I have a key but can't get it to enter because the page will not load.

Are you referring to a licence key? In other words, are you trying to licence 1P? If so, please note that 1P4/1P5 use a licence file. 1P3 used a licence key but the upgrade from 1P3 to 1P4/1P5 was paid. I'm wondering whether you ever bought a licence for 1P4/1P5 (the same licence file will licence both 1P4 and 1P5—because the upgrade from 1P4 to 1P5 was free).

In addition to answering those questions, please tell us what version of 1P for Mac you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information).

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@divabyday: Indeed, be sure to tell us a bit more about what you're doing, seeing, and what's happening there so we can help you get things set up. The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

• divabyday
    divabyday
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 5
    Version 5.4.1 (541003)
    Agile Web Store

This is the version I have, It looks like the last paid version I have is 1Password 3. When I try to access the purchase link, it says "please wait while we access your personal agile Bits store", then nothing. literally. blank window.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @divabyday,

Thanks for the additional details! It sounds like you're trying to purchase the upgrade to a 1Password 5 for Mac license from within the app itself, and that's what isn't working for you? If so, there's another easy way to do that - just visit our Upgrade Store and enter your license code to see your upgrade discount and license options.

Does that help? Please let us know if you have more questions about that or need anything else. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.