Parallels Bundle and 1Password for Windows

Hello,

I think about to upgrade my Paralles with their Black Friday Bundle, but have already 1Password for my Mac. Can I use the 1Password in this bundle with my WinPC? If yes, what should I do after purchasing.

Best regards
Fred

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Nemja
    Nemja
    Community Member

Hi, I started using 1Password for Mac from the Parallels bundle today and I was wondering if there is any way for me to upgrade so that I can get a Windows license as well?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nemja: Absolutely! Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase receipt and we can use it to generate a coupon for you to 'upgrade' to the bundle with 1Password for Windows as well. Cheers! :)

• Nemja
    Nemja
    Community Member

Thank you!

• jonpauldrake
    jonpauldrake
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

Hi, I have 2 licenses for 1Password 5 for my Mac. I've not yet used either license. Is it possible to swap one of my Mac licenses for a Windows license? I obtained my 2 licenses when I bought a Parallels bundle deal last year and again this year. I only have 1 Mac but I also run Windows on it hence the reason I'd like 1 Mac license and 1 Windows license instead of the 2 Mac licenses I have.

Referrer: kb-search:2 factor, kb-search:two factor authentication, kb:understanding-account-key, kb-search:license, kb:upgrade-license

• MikeT
    edited November 2015

Hi @jonpauldrake,

Sure, we can do that for you. Forward the second license information to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll exchange it for you.

• On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome!

• jonpauldrake
    jonpauldrake
    Community Member

That's great, I will do. Thanks v much for your help.

• mark_st
    mark_st
    Community Member

I already have a full license for 1Password for my Mac and my iPhone and have been a user for about 5 years. I bought an upgrade bundle for Parallels that includes a full Mac version of 1Password. What I really would like is convert this license to Windows if possible. I am a huge fan, and as an IT consultant, I am always recommending 1Password for my clients.

Thanks and regards,
    Mark

Referrer: kb-search:convert mac to window, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb:license-requirements

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mark_st: First of all, thanks so much for your support and spreading the word. We couldn't do what we do without you and the rest of our awesome customers! :chuffed:

Licenses are not transferrable. However, if you've purchased it within the past 30 days, you're well within the refund period, so we can absolutely help you in that case! Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your license information and we'll take care of you. Cheers! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of MikeT, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fredman2005: If you purchase an extra 1Password for Mac license, just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase information, and we can 'refund' it and give you a Windows license in its place. Cheers! :)

• fredman2005
    fredman2005
    Community Member

Thanks, then I will do it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• raller09
    raller09
    Community Member

Hi,

i own a 1password 5 mac license.

can i buy the actual Parallels Black Friday Mac Bundle including 1Password Mac and change the license to the windows version?

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

@raller09: Yep! A 1Password license purchased from AgileBits (even through the Parallels Bundle, as opposed to the App Store) comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. So just email us your purchase information at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we can refund it and give you a Windows license in its place. Cheers! :)

Edit: I've merged a few similar threads into one place. Sorry for any confusion!

This discussion has been closed.