In Secure Notes, I can't see anything I'm editing, it is all jacked up

Options

I have a MBP mid 2010, I'm on El Capitan OS, 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010). When I'm logged in, and within Secure Notes, when I click on a field to edit, it presents what appears to be an extremely magnified version. I can't confirm where my cursor is, I can't see any of the existing characters nor any of the characters I'm editing. It's basically a stab in the dark, it's like I'm looking at it through a magnifying glass that is so large that I can't see any details at all. Please help!! This isn't in the Safari extension, it's in the 1Password software itself.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.21.b1
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have a MBP mid 2010, I'm on El Capitan OS, I have 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010). The problem I am experiencing, is, when I'm logged into 1Password on Mac, and I go to Secure Notes, and try to edit something, when i click on a field, it presents something that seems to be extremely magnified, to the point that I can't determine where my cursor is, nor can I clearly see anything I'm editing. It's basically a stab in the dark. Please help!!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jga11,

We are aware of this issue in the venerable 1Password 3 for Mac when run in Apple's latest version of OS X, El Capitan. I think a good starting point would be to read our posts in 1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X which will hopefully go a little way to explaining the current situation. Should you have any questions at all we'll do our best to answer them.

This discussion has been closed.