When is a new Mac version coming out addressing the issues with El Capitan?

MickeyH
MickeyH
Community Member

Jumpy window when dragging and constantly resizing the window as it doesn't remember the size. These two issues are really annoying and although have been addressed previously in the forum, there is no update on when can we expect a fix?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:When is the new Mac version coming out?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@MickeyH - Those issues have been fixed in beta, so I would assume that the fix in the stable version will come with the next update. However, AgileBits never projects timelines for releases, so we'll have to wait and see.

If you want to use the beta version (only from AgileBits directly), you can do that by checking the "Include beta builds" box in 1Password Preferences > Updates. That won't be an option if you use the version from the Mac App Store, though, because Apple doesn't provide a way to offer beta versions in the Mac App Store. And switch to the AgileBits version would prevent your using iCloud for syncing.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MickeyH,

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading Hawkmoth's post. He's right, we can't spill details on the release dates for updates, but you're welcome to move to the beta stream if you're anxious to see some of these fixes now. :)

• MickeyH
    MickeyH
    Community Member

Thanks! It is good to hear that the issues are fixed. I will be keep waiting for the next release.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

I suspect you're in good company there, I'm sure many are eagerly looking forward to a new release :smile:

This discussion has been closed.