I can't find a password/account with the Mac menu applet, but it's there in the full version. Help?

Options
agerstein
agerstein
Community Member

Using the Mac menu applet or the Safari plugin, I can't find the password for this specific site. If I open the full app, it comes up fine. I'm having the same issue on both my work Mac and my home Mac.

Is there a way to "re-index" or something?

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:search

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @agerstein,

I'm sorry you aren't seeing one of your Login items in the 1Password extension / 1Password mini!

This might be due to a setting in that item. To check that, open the main 1Password app and find the item in question. Click the Edit button for that item and check the "display" option near the bottom of the item details. If that's set to Never display in browser, change it to Always and click Save. Now it should appear in the extension and mini.

Does that help? If you're still having trouble with that, please let us know - we're here for you! :)

• agerstein
    agerstein
    Community Member
    Options

PERFECT! Don't know how I missed that, but thanks a ton!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad to hear that helped @agerstein :smile: If you have any other questions or issues at all please don't hesitate to ask.

• agerstein
    agerstein
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Bobby - love the username!

• On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're welcome. His username is based on this awesome web comic from xkcd. ;)

This discussion has been closed.