How do I get Organize subfolders to be visible using All Vaults, and not just the tags?

Options
0Msgadget
0Msgadget
Community Member

On the previous 1P iOS version before All Vaults feature was available I clicked on my Organize folder and I would see all the subfolders I created. Now after All vaults feature, when I click on my Organize folder I only see the tags I created (in my primary vault). I have to switch to just my primary vault to see my Organize subfolders. What is the point of the All Vaults feature if it doesn't show all items in all vaults?

1Password Version: 6.1.1
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: IOS 9.1
Sync Type: WiFi
Referrer: forum-search:Organize subfolders are not visible using All Vaults, only the tags are visible

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @0Msgadget

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this feedback. Presently, as you pointed out, folders are not available in All Vaults view. The vault containing the folder must be selected in order for it/them to show.

I'll be happy to pass this suggestion along to our development team for their consideration though. :)

Ben

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

I've recently switched to using multiple vaults, and this issue is quite frustrating, as it now adds an extra step to my workflow, which adds up over time. What exacerbates the problem, is that there does not appear to be an option to default to using one of my vaults, which would mitigate the issue. - the app appeas to always default to All Vaults. I only see an option to choose what shows in 'All Vaults', but disabling the second vault in that setting does not resolve the folder issue. If I am missing something, please let me know. I hope this issue can be escalated and addressed in a near-future update. Either to fix the folder issue, or provide an option to default to a specific Vault, so that the folders will then be shown. Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Paco II

Thanks for the detailed feedback! Yes, I can certainly see how this can be frustrating. All Vaults is a relatively new feature and so we'll continue to tweak it to make it as convenient as possible. I don't have any specifics I can share at this point but our development team is definitely talking about improvements in this area.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.