bought mac 1password from Apple Store & got Agilebits one, can I use the Agile bite one on a PC now

BrianArrowsmith
BrianArrowsmith
Community Member

Bought mac 1password via Apple Store & got an Agile bits one direct only using the App Store one now can I transfer the Agile bits one to use on my PC.
Brian

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:bought mac 1password from Apple Store & got Agilebits one, can I use the Agile bite one on a PC now

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2015

Hi @BrianArrowsmith,

I took a quick look in our back office records using the email address that you have in your forum profile, but I was unable to find any license information. Please send your purchase information in to support+licenses@agilebits.com, and we'll see what we can do!

• BrianArrowsmith
    BrianArrowsmith
    Community Member

Thanks Megan will do

• Thanks, @BrianArrowsmith. We're received your email and someone will be back with you ASAP.

Ben

ref: PWW-85158-782

• BrianArrowsmith
    BrianArrowsmith
    Community Member

Many thanks to both of you, the windows version is on my PC
    I have too many email address's!
    Regards Brian

• Thanks for the update @BrianArrowsmith. :)

Ben

• Williamitman
    Williamitman
    Community Member

Hi I have the same question. I bought the 1password on the appstore, and Im hoping to use it on my windows computer.
    Any advice?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Williamitman,

Please email in to support+licenses@agilebits.com with the Mac App Store receipt for your purchase of 1Password and we’ll be happy to discuss your options. :)

• Williamitman
    Williamitman
    Community Member

@megan Just sent it! thanks so much!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@Williamitman, on behalf of Megan, you're quite welcome! Assuming you received an automated response from our BitBot assistant after sending your email, that means we received it and you'll hear back from someone as soon as possible. If you didn't receive the automated response, make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there (if it's not there either, please let us know).

Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.