Custom Credit Card Image

Options
jswright61
jswright61
Community Member

I have 1Password for Mac and for iOS. I would like to replace the stock credit card images for all my credit cards with custom images. I'm fine to create the images, but can you provide specs for the images you display so that I can scale them in advance and get them exactly how I want them? Also, if there are different asset sizes and a corresponding naming convention, please share that as well.

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:credit card image

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jswright61,

Thanks for your question! I'm not quite sure what sort of specs you're looking for, though. I don't believe there's really anything specific you need to know - you should be able to add pretty much any image as the custom icon. Just click Edit for the item and drag an image to the icon field. You can also double-click that field for some more options. We have additional information here: Add a custom icon

Does that help? If you have more questions or I misunderstood what you're trying to do, please let us know. Thanks! :)

• jswright61
    jswright61
    Community Member
    Options

I guess I should have been a little more specific / descriptive. I am looking for the native dimensions (pixels) of the displayed image, in order to prevent 1Password from scaling or modifying my supplied image to fit. Does that make sense? I've tried some various images but they have thus far been scaled or letterboxed after I inserted them. Also does file type matter? png, jpeg, tiff?

Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jswright61: It's 200x201: 1Password.app/Contents/Resources/empty-credit-cards.tiff. Is that what you're looking for? :)

• jswright61
    jswright61
    Community Member
    Options

Yes - Thank you! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Any time! Glad that helped. :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.