Has the account key prefix changed? No longer able to log on in browser

Options

Hello!

When attempting to log in to the 1Password for Teams web page for our account, the login is refused, and the follow copy is displayed: “If your email address is correct, please enter your Account Key beginning with A3-MWWXYM, which can be found in your Emergency Kit.”

My account key does not have “-MWWXYM” after “A3”. I’ve successfully added my 1Password for Teams account to an install on 1Password for iOS since receiving this error both in the latest versions of Chrome (47.0.2526.73 [64-bit]) Firefox (42.0), both for OS X.

I used the QR code, and both the email address and password are stored in another 1Password vault. In both cases (adding in iOS and attempting to log in using the browsers, the account password has been pasted in/sent from 1Password).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Paul,

Please also check that the domain is correct. If domain or email is different (and not found in the database) then the server would return fake info. That would include a fake Account Key ID.

• paulpref
    paulpref
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to reply. That was indeed the problem. I’m all set.

• Thanks for the update @paulpref. Good to see it's working for you.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.