Some items not syncing, "Rejected by Server 100" error

Options

I've recently tried copying a number of items into a Teams vault by using the Share > VAULT > Copy menu item.

A small number of the passwords did sync, and are available on account.1password.com. However, a large number have not. There is a Rejected by Server item in the login as seen in the screenshot below:

I can't seem to force a rsync, and even if I remove the items from the team vault and re-add them I still get the Rejected by Server error.

1Password Version: 5.5.BETA-27
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @peterkovacs,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and I'm sorry that you're hitting this issue. I'd like to get more information about these items. If you could get me some or all of this information, it'd help me track down what's going on here and get it fixed up.

1. Can you go into Preferences > Advanced, and enable the "Copy Item UUID" checkbox. Then can you select one of the items that has Rejected by Server 100, then use the Item > Copy Item UUID to copy its unique identifier to your clipboard and paste that to us? If you don't feel comfortable pasting that on a public forum, you can email me it directly at rick@agilebits.com and I'll get it filed with the bug I've created for this.
    2. Can you email me (rick@agilebits.com) and include your account name/domain as well as the account you were using when this happened?

I'll likely have more questions for you once we have this. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick

• mrbsea
    mrbsea
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! I am having this problem too.

I also copied a number of items into a vault using Share > (target vault) > Copy. They all copied into the new vault locally, but a small number of them failed to sync (12 failed out of 97). They say "Rejected by Server 100".

I deleted one of the problem items, edited it in the original vault, and copied it again. It still fails to sync.

Rick, I will email you the same details you asked @peterkovacs for.

• Hi everyone,

We've found the source of the problem, and are working towards a solution for both the 100 and 103 "Rejected by Server" errors users have been seeing.

Rick

• Maurice Kelly
    Maurice Kelly
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @rickfillion (and @peterkovacs for reporting the issue). I've just hit it myself, and am glad to see that it has been identified.

• corvock
    corvock
    Community Member
    Options

So the Rejected By Server 103's should resolve themselves when the issue is resolved?

• @corvock Correct. Hopefully we'll have something ready soon.

• brandonkelly
    brandonkelly
    Community Member
    Options

Also getting this error - I moved all of my 655 items from my primary vault to my new Teams vault so I can access them via the web, and only 23 of them actually made it to the server successfully. The rest say "Rejected by server 100". Looking forward to the fix!

• Olliecampbell
    Olliecampbell
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Just registering interest in this. I've got a couple of hundred items that I need to move across vaults. Do you know when this will be available as a fix?

Thanks

• jaaptaal
    jaaptaal
    Community Member
    Options

I've just imported a 200-ish passwords from our keepass db into 1password Team Vault. Almost all are saying Rejected by... 103.

• corvock
    corvock
    Community Member
    Options

I am also unable to empty my trash for my teams vault. Is that related?

• ariwink
    ariwink
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 5
    Version 5.5.BETA-28 (550028)
    Agile Beta

I'm using Teams - seeing the same issue.

I moved a login from 1 vault to another, then I copied it to 2 other vaults. Showing this error on all of them and is not visible on the web or my iPhone.

• tamarazuk
    tamarazuk
    Community Member
    Options

I have a vault with almost 700 items I would like to copy over to a Teams vault but I decided to test with a smaller vault first. Only 47 of the 80 items in this vault the first time I did this a few days ago. I just tried again by deleting all and copying over again and this time it looks like even less were copied. All items show "Rejected by Server 100". I'm running the latest version - Version 5.5.BETA-28 (550028)

Thanks!

• We're hoping that the next beta of 1Password for Mac will resolve this issue. We're working as hard as we can to get the beta out as quickly as we can.

You shouldn't need to do anything but upgrade to the latest beta once it's out. It should automatically retry pushing those items to the server, and I'm expecting it to succeed.

Rick

• Hi Everyone,

We've done a new release to the Teams server as well as just released a new 1Password for Mac beta. Updating to the new Mac app should resolve the 100/103 errors you were seeing. If you see any please do let us know so that we can look into them.

Rick

• rodbegbie
    rodbegbie
    Community Member
    Options

I'm getting "Rejected by Server 104" for similar reasons (Copied all my passwords to the team vault, trying to delete them)

1Password 5
    Version 5.5.BETA-29 (550029)
    AgileBits Beta![

(https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/gh/jbrs6q0h5xlw.png "")

• Hi @rodbegbie,

104... that's a new one. Can you do me a favor and create a Diagnostics Report? It's as simple as following a few instructions on this page. Email that to rick@agilebits.com. If you could also include your 1Password for Teams team URL and email address in that email, that'd help me as well.

Rick

• rodbegbie
    rodbegbie
    Community Member
    Options

@rickfillion Done. Thanks!

• I think we've figured out what's causing the 104 errors and are working on a fix to get out as quickly as we can. Thanks for the help.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.