Feature request: support more categories and fields

dhofer76
dhofer76
Community Member
edited December 2015 in Apple Watch

Hi Guys

I have a feature request for you: I have many Server's with OneTime Password and need them for every logon. At the moment it is not possible to sync them to my Apple Watch. Maybe this would be a good improvement?

Thanks you and best Regards
Dominique

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dhofer76: Indeed. While not all item and field types are currently supported, we'd definitely like to add more flexibility in a future version. Keep in mind that for now you could use a Login item instead, and the TOTP will sync to your Apple Watch. Thanks for letting us know you'd find this feature useful for others too though! :)

• ftlum
    ftlum
    Community Member

Please make it possible to see the other fields such as notes when looking at the Apple Watch. For instance, I keep a second password in that section and I would like to be able to see this. Please add this feature to your next update.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2015

@ftlum: I can't promise we'll add it in the next update, but we'd like to make it possible to add other categories and fields to Apple Watch in the future. I've merged your post with a similar thread right before it. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.