Do you have all version bundle?

gz_ch
gz_ch
Community Member

My friend recommend me use 1Password. And I want to use it on windows /mac osx/ ios at the same time. Do you have bundle for these 3 versions 1Password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:bundle

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@gz_ch - There is a bundle for the Mac and Windows versions sold on the AgileBits web store. Apple does not permit bundling of software sold on their App Stores, which is the only place you will be able to get 1Password for iOS. The iOS application is free to download and use in its basic form, though. If you find you want or need the more advanced Pro features, those are activated by an in-app purchase from your iOS device. They will then be available on any iOS device that uses the same Apple ID.

This won't be an issue for you if you have Windows among your devices, but it is worth repeating here that only the Mac version sold by Apple from the Mac App Store will have access to iCloud for syncing your data. Since you will have Windows in the mix, you wouldn't be able to use iCloud anyway. If you thinnk you will want iCloud access for syncing sometime in the future, you must buy from the Mac App Store. AgileBits would then offer a discount on a Windows license that would may your total cost equal to the price for the Mac-Windows bundle.

• gz_ch
    gz_ch
    Community Member

Thank you for the response. I think I will buy the mac-windows version bundle after the trail. It's a great software btw.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I'm glad you'r enjoying 1Password. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• gz_ch
    gz_ch
    Community Member

@brenty Why Windows version is still 4 and Mac is 5. I prefer to use Mac version. In somehow, the 1password Win version's CTRL+\ doesn't work. How can I change that keyboard shortcut?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gz_ch: Each platform is developed independently, and 1Password for Windows (2010) is still relatively new compared to 1Password for Mac (2006) especially. I'm sorry that this causes some confusion.

Regarding the keyboard shortcut, you can change this in 1Password File > Preferences > Logins. I know that the default doesn't always work well with some keyboard layouts. I hope this helps! :)

• gz_ch
    gz_ch
    Community Member

@brenty I tried another keyboard shortcut and it doesn't work too. Did I use it in a right way? I open the webpage need to login(I've already added this login in logins category, and also added the same url), and I press CTRL+(or other customize shortcut), nothing happened. PS: I'm using "US dvorak" and "Programmer Dvorak" keyboard layout.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gz_ch: Hmm. It sounds like what you're doing should work, so we'll need to see if there's something else that isn't setup properly. If you open 1Password for Windows and go to Help > Restart 1Password Helper, are you then able to use the keyboard shortcut in the browser? If not, please let me know the OS, 1Password, and browser versions you're using. Thanks in advance! :)

• gz_ch
    gz_ch
    Community Member

Never mind, I've fixed that issue. My browser's works fine after I reinstalled 1password extension. :chuffed:

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Wonderful! That is great news. :) Thanks for letting us know all is well.

Don't hesitate to get in touch again if you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.