[feature request] use Ctrl+l to toggle detail popup window in 1Password mini

Options
georgexsh
georgexsh
Community Member
edited December 2015 in Mac

Currently, I could use Ctrl+n/p to select next/previous item, use Ctrl+h to delete last character, and use right arrow key to pop detail window, left arrow key for close the popup.
It will be very convenient if I could use Ctrl+l toggle detail window, then I do not have to move my fingers away.

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @georgexsh,

The arrow keys allow for navigation both up and down the menu but for also enter sub menus. With a particular item selected another press of the right arrow key will open the item detail window while the left arrow key will close it. Could that be useful to you?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @georgexsh,

Well we do consider all feature requests but just to warn against too much hope we are reluctant to keep adding keyboard shortcuts for fear of packing too many in, especially given there is an existing way of navigating the menu with the keyboard. That isn't to say your request is being dismissed, merely that a stronger case for more shortcuts would be in this request's favour. Who knows though, I may completely misjudge the popularity of such a request and of course popularity is a factor in these judgements.

This discussion has been closed.